About this item
- GAIN EARLY READING SKILLS – The Match It! Letters collection of puzzles teach a range of different early reading skills including letter recognition, word formation, and spelling. By putting the cards together to form a word, the child gains an important understanding of the mechanics of reading, all aided by the pictures which provide a clue to the word being formed.
- ENCOURAGE CONFIDENCE IN LITERACY – Learning to read can be a daunting process, but self-correcting puzzles, where the pieces will only fit if they are correct, can provide a boost of confidence. This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks.
- INTRODUCE KEY PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS – These puzzles are an ideal way to help your child develop a basic understanding of how to solve simple problems, developing important skills that will help them as they progress on to more difficult tasks.
- IMPROVE MOTOR SKILLS: Thick, durable cardboard construction makes cards easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills.
- INCREASE ATTENTION SPAN & FOCUS – Working towards creating each word provides plenty of motivation and this helps your child develop their concentration skills, encouraging them to focus from the beginning to the end of a task.
Brand: The Learning Journey
Item Dimensions: 11.25 x 2.37 x 8.27 inches
Number of Pieces: 80
Match It Puzzles - Letters