About this item
- KEY FEATURES - These four vibrantly illustrated puzzles are perfect for toddler hands to manipulate and are great for both BOYS and GIRLS ages 2 and up. This set includes one 2-piece puzzle, one 4-piece puzzle, one 6-piece puzzle, and one 8-piece puzzle. These progressive puzzles are designed to introduce problem-solving and boost early communication skills. The increased number of pieces per puzzle challenges little minds. Complete the final 8-piece puzzle and discover all the ocean friends in one aquatic adventure! Thick, durable cardboard construction—20 pieces total.
- EDUCATIONAL BENEFITS – Builds tactile, motor, thinking, and learning skills. Introduces color, shape, and object recognition. Builds confidence and boosts self-esteem by providing a sense of achievement. Introduces children to the world around them.
- SUPPORTS DEVELOPMENTAL SKILLS – Improves FINE MOTOR SKILLS and HAND-EYE COORDINATION by requiring your child to fit the correct puzzle pieces together. Helps develop COGNITIVE abilities by encouraging your child to focus and problem-solve. Fosters visual and tactile SENSORY play. Creates a SOCIAL learning environment. Each puzzle measures approx. 12.5” x 8.5”.
- SAFETY - All Learning Journey products are regularly safety tested and in compliance with all domestic and international toy safety regulations.
- AWARD-WINNING PRODUCTS – Fun fact: The Learning Journey has an extensive line of Award-Winning Educational Toys that have been tested by the most important panel of judges kids!
Brand: The Learning Journey
Item Dimensions: 13.5 x 0.1 x 9 inches
Number of Pieces: 20 pieces total
My First 4-In-A-Box Puzzle - Farm